Whatsapp Eid Wishes – The Right way to Wish
Whatsapp Eid wishes or messages are really common in this era of technology. Eid-ul-Fitar 2017 is really important Islamic festival. Ramadan is ninth month of Islam & has significance importance for Muslims. Because Holy Book Quran was revealed in this month. Muslims keeps fast in this month not only refrain themselves from eat and drink also stay away from all evils.
Eid-ul-fitar is celebrated at the end of Ramadan with the sight of new moon of next Islamic month Shawal. World due to technology turns into global village. Here on my page you will find exclusive Eid -ul-Fitar whatsapp DP’s, Eid-ul-Fitar whatsapp status, Choti eid wishes, Chand raat that will make easy for u to choose best one to dedicate your loved ones.
See also :
Here are some eid-ul-fitar unique Whatsapp Eid Wishes that can help you to be sparkle like a star by sharing with your family & friends in this event as it is considered the holy event for all Muslims around the world.
Eid 2017 Whatsapp Dps
Best Whatsapp Eid Wishes 2017
- May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak, my dear.
- May God give you happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You!
- May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day!!!
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
- When the sun has set, and day is done, I’ll break this chain, but only one but by the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone. It’s time for Eid and lots of fun!
- As Allah waters HIS Creation, may HE also sprinkle his wonderous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
- May your plate of life be always full of juicy kebabs and tikkas, Topped with the chutney of Happiness.
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds,
- forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak
- May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak.
- Wish you a Happy Eid and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world and may the blessings of Allah be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!
- Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.
- May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!
- On Eid al-Fitr, I pray that Allah’s choicest blessings and love be showered upon you.
- On Eid al-Fitr, I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings.
- May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr!
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace and success. Happy Eid!
- All the loving wishes for you today to bring much happiness your way. Eid greetings!
- I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of his love at Eid and always.
- It’s a day of rejoice and bliss, blessing and peace; day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together!
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you all a very happy Eid, And hoping that all the things you wish for will be yours through out the year.
Hope you have enjoyed our wishes. Don’t forget to share these Whatsapp Eid wishes with your loved ones. Happy Eid Mubarak